Monday, May 16, 2011

skipped work today and I'm feeling so bad now. :( it was partly because I was so sleepy at that point when my alarm rang and I feared seeing my super nice boss later. So I decided to run away from everything. I'm such an awesome loser. Rofl.

On a lighter note, I shall ask sis out for some retail therapy when she wakes up. :) heh. Great news next.

I got a position back at sps. :) Woots. a more admin one instead cause I have to juggle four days of sch per week. How taxing! :( signed up for 4 papers straight! oh god. Starting to regret a little cause I was never a big fan of mugging. To compensate, B signed up with me though she's taking only 2 papers. Thus I'll have lesser distractions instead of her looking all bored when going to a library with me. I emphasize on the word LIBRARY. Lol.

A whole new chain of exciting events coming my way! WOOHOO. :) happy max!


Ok its 7am now. A good time for some running eh? Siao. I'm going back to sleep. Or shall I wake b up? Oh no. I really shouldn't have skipped work. :( freakK. I will be so dead on wed. :(

No comments: