Tuesday, May 31, 2011

good morning! :)

I am having a healthy lifestyle recently! Waking up early and sleeping early. :) though that doesn't mean that I'm losing weight lor. june in less than 24 hours time. Means what? My birthday coming la!

Baby in case you have no clue to my wish list, which shouldn't be the case, here I am giving you directly. HAHAH!

here it goes,
I need a,

1: tv.
Though it might be the main reason why I will fail all my papers a few months down the road, but I really really need it to unbore my boring room leh!


2: a kawaii usb fan.
Reason being that my office can get unreasonably warm every morning. :( kawaii cause it will make me happier looking at it.


3. Bags and tons of bags.
I'm forever short of bags cause I have a fetish for them. naming, the Burberry I saw, Lv's gorgeous top handle and this super nice YSL Rofl.


4.cardholder.
my wallet is exploding with cards and I am foreseeing myself with more in the near future. Haha. as ya'all know girls just need that C to pamper ourselves a lil. Right?


5: isetan voucher!
If you don't know what I might want you can just simply get me that so I can shop like a millionaire in the cosmetics department. I just cannot finish naming the cosmetics I NEED.

6: facial package.
Just ran out of it and obviously all girls love To make ourselves prettier. And also weight loss package too. Appreciate much!

7: ask me! Hahahahahahah! Too many to list liao la! :)

Alright I just reached my office. war!

No comments: